In 1994, the Stallion introduced the Residential Guarding Division as a specialised business unit.
The residential market requires a very different approach and we believe that having a business that concentrates only on this market has made us a leader in this sector of the security industry.
Our holistic approach with an express viewpoint of providing each client with a tailor-made solution is at the core of our business principal.
We ensure that we provide a professional evaluation with qualified recommendations that will enhance and improve security. Cost will always be a factor and with this in mind, we will find a way to maximise the Client’s return on investment.
Our ability to deliver an integrated solution combining CCTV, remote site monitoring, perimeter security systems, access control systems and specialised guarding sets us apart from the rest.
We provide the following as part of our service offerings to residential clients:
- Grades A-C
- Site management at Grades A-B and/or Site Managers
- Electronic security solutions
- Dedicated on-site patrol vehicles
- Alarm monitoring (& outsourced armed response
- Remote site monitoring
- Road closures
- Golf Courses & Country Clubs
- Safety zones
What to expect:
Punctual, well spoken, neatly uniformed Security
Officers who are:
- Confident and committed to performing their duties
- Friendly, yet professional and courteous but firm
- Fully trained in the Clients Site Operating Procedures
- Vigilant and alert at all times
Operations Managers who will:
- Frequent visit the site
- Regular communicates and share important security information
- Proactively manage our guards
- Regularly audit the site and submit recommendations to improve security
- Do regular refresher training with the guards